



A few favourites from my latest photo shoot for Uni, inspired by the lyrics in the blog title and influenced by the style of i-D Magazine.
I have narrowed it down from about 500 to 60 to 16 and now to these... I need to pick 8 and I still have a roll of film's worth of photographs to scan as well. I am going to be up all night trying to pick! HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!
Your photos look AMAZING! I love the first one and the one with the tower block in the back best.
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks Megan :D xxx
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH love them all! These are amazing Fiona. Especially love the one with the flat in the background. xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThankyou Ashwee :D xxx
ReplyDeletelove your photos, did you take them yourself? am i right in thinking you are fashion communication? If you did takes these photographs yourself I would be really interested in working with you to maybe do style shots for the progression of my fourth year collection if thats something your interested in?
ReplyDeleteHi Deborah! Yes, I took these as part of my Fashion Photography module, i'm a 2nd year Com's student :) I would love to help to collaborate on something together! Drop me a line at fionajones92@gmail.com or just add me on facebook (Fiona Jesus) if that's easier for you, thanks! xxx
ReplyDelete