Sunday, 11 December 2011

It's Been A While.

So it's all been confirmed and my flight details have been sent, i'm off to Milan in February for Fashion Week! I'm more nervous than excited for now but I'm sure that will quickly change in time.

I apologise for the lack of blogging, i'm not much of a writer and my life REALLY isn't all that interesting so I am most likely to move over to tumblr very soon.

In the mean time here are a few photographs I did before Christmas that I quite enjoy. The main use of the photo's were for texture samples/sketchbook development but the end product was quite visually appealing as well. These were taken for Deborah Morgan as a way of displaying final textures without having to go through the expensive process of buying/dying/altering her final fabrics.










A bit late to hop onto the projection bandwagon... thanks to the Rihanna video for "We Found Love"... but I'm happy either way.

Trying to organise rolls of films and get back into the swing of things now i'm back to University. It's good to be back in a creative environment again!

No comments:

Post a Comment