Tuesday, 29 November 2011

E-Mail Stalking

Uhhh... you know that "Photo Of The Week" I got about a month back? Ends up I came first place... So uh, Milan Fashion Week? HIYA.
Although, I can neither confirm or deny this, I've received one e-mail from them asking to "confirm personal details to organise your Italian fashion experience" pretty sketchy, no? I've replied but I'm not gonna get my hopes up for Milan but WOOOOO, I never win anything so this is rad!
I am refreshing my e-mails like a madwoman in hopes of a reply. Fingers crossed!

6 comments:

  1. By the looks of things it is! Just confirming my details and organising flights, how exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eheh I know, I work at ZoomOnFashionTrends publishing house (where we create Streets&People).
    I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Do you know what shows I will have access to then!? Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I don't yet, it depends on the invitations we'll have...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Fiona,

    I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,
    Happy New Year,

    Kamila

    ReplyDelete