Friday, 25 November 2011

BITE ME

As part of our Fashion Communication course we do a module called "Moving Image" aka, film making. In our brief we we're given a brand from Urban Outfitters to research and create a Fashion Film for.

I chose Lazy Oaf and I took most of my inspiration from their latest Look Book.





Moody looking models + food graphics + children's toys = fashion film.

The colour went a bit dark when I uploaded it onto Vimeo so you'll have to imagine it a bit brighter haha.
Can't really justify how this is a "Fashion" Film, but I'm happy with the end result either way :)
Enjoy!

I've also been collaborating with a lovely 4th year for her final collection, check out her blog http://deborah-morgan.blogspot.com/
Can't wait to post the pictures, eeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment